Corners Popped Corn Tortillas Garlic
Taste test: Although these were labeled as tortilla chips and had a triangular shape, these were quite completely different than your typical tortilla chips.
The surfaces had a wiggly, wormy, sort of brain-like texture. The label promised a big crunch, and though there was indeed a crunch, it was a soft crunch, very different than other tortilla chips. The lightness of the modified tortilla material made it so that the crunch had no crispness to it. The taste was pretty good, with a whole lot of garlic mixed with corn, and somehow, even though there was quite a lot of garlic, the chips didn't seem too garlicy.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong garlic smell, nice.
From the package: “Made with extra virgin olive oil” ... “Our unique popping process allows you to enjoy popped corn in a delicious and healthy way.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: BFY Brands (formerly Medora Snacks)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road