Taste test: We've tried a number of snacks in the crunchy corn kernels category (which is best known through the Corn Nuts brand), but this one was so delicious that it stood out as far and away the best of them.
The kernels came in a variety of sizes and had a mustardy yellow color, with darker tones in some areas. There was a great crunch — crisp and solid without being too hard — and a flavor explosion of spices including some heat that just worked extremely well with the strong taste of corn. Just great!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of strong spices and corn.
From the package: “Crisp Corn Kernels” ... “Ready-to-eat savouries (proprietary food)” ... “Product of India”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Patel Brothers Indian Marketplace, Waltham, Massachsetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road