Taste test: These puffy snacks were smallish and crescent-shaped, and they came in three colors: pink, green and yellow. It seemed like more than half of the bag consisted of pink ones. The yellow ones looked like mini-bananas.
We crunched in to find a light, cereal-like consistency, with a sugar coating. There was a mix of textures, as most pieces were nicely crisp, but some had more of a stale crunch. The different colors didn't taste all that different. Our snackers generally thought that they were pretty good, comparing the taste to various kinds of cereal, or to the marshmallows in sugar cereals.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sugar smell.
From the package: “todo mundo” ... “Sugar Coated Vanilla Flavored Corn Snack”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road