Barrel o' Fun CornSations Original
Taste test: These snacks were shaped kind of like penne pasta, except sort of flattened, with a mesh-like surface and a light yellow color.
Our tasters grabbed handfuls and crunched in to find that the taste and texture were very close to Bugles. After seeing in the ingredients that these basically contained just corn, oil, sugar and salt, we weren't expecting a very bold flavor, but the flavor was actually quite impressive, both strong and flavorful. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same as Bugles. Nice.
From the package: “Folks 'round these parts go crazy for corn. That's why we cooked yp CornSations. The crispy, crunchy, straight from the field tastin' corn snack. Shucks just about every that tries these dang thangs gits 'em cornfused with the real thang. With a good 'ol crunchy bite and bushels of big corn flavor, its no wonder folks are goin' hog wild fer Barrel o' Run CornSations. Yee-Ha!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road