Corn Soup Flavor Corn Chips
Taste test: These chips looked kind of like Corn Flakes cereal, except the pieces were a bit bigger, even wigglier and appeared to have some powder on their surfaces. I crunched in to find a light crunch and crisp feel, with just a slight grittiness. The taste was supposed to be like corn soup, and indeed it was — it reminded me a lot of creamed corn, though with a different texture entirely.
The corn mascot on the bag was a big plus!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, just slightly sweet.
From the package: “Ingredient: Corn Flour, Potato Strach [sic], Cake Flour, Palm Oil, Sugar, Salt, Seasoning (Monosodium Glutamate), Colors (Tartrazine, Sunset yellow FCF).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Hadson (Toko) Trading Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road