Corn Soup Flavor Corn Chips
Taste test: These chips looked kind of like Corn Flakes cereal, except the pieces were a bit bigger, even wigglier and appeared to have some powder on their surfaces. I crunched in to find a light crunch and crisp feel, with just a slight grittiness. The taste was supposed to be like corn soup, and indeed it was — it reminded me a lot of creamed corn, though with a different texture entirely.
The corn mascot on the bag was a big plus!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, just slightly sweet.
From the package: “Ingredient: Corn Flour, Potato Strach [sic], Cake Flour, Palm Oil, Sugar, Salt, Seasoning (Monosodium Glutamate), Colors (Tartrazine, Sunset yellow FCF).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Hadson (Toko) Trading Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road