Corn Cones Sweet & Spicy
Taste test: This snack was mostly a Bugles clone, with the corn-based pieces coming in a similar size and shape. The Cones had a bit of orange seasoning on their surfaces, and the shapes were a bit more irregular than the Bugles brand, with the cones bent or flattened in many cases.
I crunched in to find that most pieces had a slightly softer feel than Bugles, but still a nice texture. The flavor seasoning was quite tasty, a mildly spicy flavor that put a slightly hot aftertaste in the back of my throat. I liked them a lot, as I had planned to eat just a few pieces to do this review but ended up eating more and more Cones in succession.
Oddly, the English section of the back of the foil bag had a very different list of ingredients than the white import label sticker.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a sweet pepper smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road