Corn Cho Fondue Hazelnut Choco
Taste test: This snack had the unusual formula of taking a corn puff (basically a cheeseless chees puff) and added a hazelnut chocolate frosting to one side of the puff. The frosting covered somewhat less than half of the surface area of each piece, so there was quite a bit of it. The rest had a pale yellow color.
The frosting part tasted good, with a creamy mix of hazelnut and chocolate, but most of our snackers found that the underlying puff was bland and had a slightly stale feel to it. The entirely of it worked as a source for a quick hit of chocolate, but most people weren't crazy about it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good hazelnut smell.
From the package: “I want more!” ... “Fondue, Swiss cuisine by giving food into cheese or sauce. CornCho, Fondue snack by dipping savory corn snack into sweet hazelnut chocolate~” ... “Special Features! 1. Upgraded CornCho with sweet chocolate and savory hazelnut! 2. Chocolate may melt on a hot day! 3. Corn germs which look like black dots on the snack are edible~”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (139 reviews)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (124 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road