Corazonas Salsa Picante
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips had oats quite visibly embedded inside them, quite a change from any other tortilla chips we've tried.
The taste of the chips was also different from your usual tortilla chips, but it was still a decent taste, enhanced by a heavy dose of salsa picante seasoning. The crispness level was lower than you generally get from tortilla chips, and the chips were on the brittle side, with a majority of many broken pieces in the bag. But the flavoring helped to redeem these chips, as it brought along a hot aftertaste, even after eating just one chip.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Maybe like Wheat Thins.
From the package: “100% Natural Whole Oats and Fiber” ... “Proven to Help Lower Cholesterol” ... “Snack to your heart's content™” ... “Enjoy Snacking Again™”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Corazonas Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road