Taste test: These tortilla chips contained whole oats in addition to the usual corn ingredients, and the oats were easily visible in the chips.
The taste was heavily affected by the oats. You still could taste some corn, but on most bites the oats overpowered it. The chips were about as thick as most tortilla chips, but the crispness level seeemed to be a little less, but still OK. These were decent, but the flavored versions (Salsa Picante and Jalapeño Jack) were more heavily favored by our tasters.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like oatmeal.
From the package: “100% Natural Whole Oats and Fiber” ... “Proven to Help Lower Cholesterol” ... “Snack to your heart's content™” ... “Enjoy Snacking Again™
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Corazonas Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road