Copico Fresh-Cut Potato Chips Spicy Crayfish Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips had gently curving shapes with various shades of golden yellow, with very minimal seasoning powder visible, so they looked a lot like Copico's original flavor.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and a fairly mild flavor to start, more tangy than fishy, with increasing heat arriving for the aftertaste. The flavor reminded us of Old Bay at times, though the mildness of spices and heat distinguished this flavor from that. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some spices similar to Old Bay, with maybe a bit more actual fishiness than Old Bay-flavored chips.
From the package: “Ingredients: potato, refined vegetable oil, spicy crayfish seasoning (sugar, salt, MSG, crayfish powder, prickly ash powder, chilli powder, soy sauce powder (fermented soy sauce, maltodextrin) [contain soy, wheat], onion powder, garlic powder, yeast extract, food flavor, acid hydrolyzed vegetable protein seasoning, silicon dioxide, raw ginger powder, L-alanine, thick broad-bean sauce (chilli, broad bean kernel, salt, wheat flour, water), grounded cumin seed, disodium succinate, white pepper powder, cumin powder, citric acid, maltodextrin, disodium 5'-ribonucleotide, paprika red, black pepper powder, clove powder, aspartame (contain phenylalanine)). Allergen information: wheat, soy, crayfish powder and milk.” ... “Product of China”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (118 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (148 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 99 Asian Supermarket, Malden, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road