Copico Fresh-Cut Potato Chips Cucumber Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips had a pale yellow color and curvy shapes, with a smattering of green seasoning bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and lots of nice cucumber flavor, somewhat creamy and quite tasty. Very good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely smells like cucumber.
From the package: “Product of China”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road