Copico Fresh-Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a very long list of Ingredients for an "original" potato chip flavor. When I opened the bag, I found pale yellow potato chips with gentle curves and no noticeable seasoning, so they looked like regular potato chips.
I crunched in to find that they definitely didn't taste like regular potato chips, particularly on the very first bite. There was clearly something else than just salt and potato that initially hit my tongue, with a bit of sugary sweetness and some other tastes, including maybe a hint of something fishy. The potato was more noticeable after that, but the damage was done — these tasted a bit weird. I wonder why they couldn't stick to the standard formula for a standard potato chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich potato smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: potato, refined vegetable oil, potato flavor seasoning (maltodextrin, salt, potato flakes, MSG, food flavor (contains milk products), spices, silicon dioxide, aspartame (contains phenylalanine)).” ... “Product of China”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 99 Asian Supermarket, Malden, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road