Copico Fresh-Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a very long list of Ingredients for an "original" potato chip flavor. When I opened the bag, I found pale yellow potato chips with gentle curves and no noticeable seasoning, so they looked like regular potato chips.
I crunched in to find that they definitely didn't taste like regular potato chips, particularly on the very first bite. There was clearly something else than just salt and potato that initially hit my tongue, with a bit of sugary sweetness and some other tastes, including maybe a hint of something fishy. The potato was more noticeable after that, but the damage was done — these tasted a bit weird. I wonder why they couldn't stick to the standard formula for a standard potato chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich potato smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: potato, refined vegetable oil, potato flavor seasoning (maltodextrin, salt, potato flakes, MSG, food flavor (contains milk products), spices, silicon dioxide, aspartame (contains phenylalanine)).” ... “Product of China”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (255 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road