Copico Fresh-Cut Potato Chips Tomato Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips had gentle curves, a golden orange color and occasional bits of skin along the edges, with no prominent visible evidence of the promised tomato-flavored seasoning.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch and a tasty savory seasoning that seemed to have some tomato but not in a dominant way (and the ingredients list was quite long, with a lot more than just tomato). Good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mildly seasoned potato smell.
From the package: “Allergen information: wheat, milk, soy and crayfish powder.” ... “Product of China”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road