Copico Fresh-Cut Potato Chips Tomato Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips had gentle curves, a golden orange color and occasional bits of skin along the edges, with no prominent visible evidence of the promised tomato-flavored seasoning.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch and a tasty savory seasoning that seemed to have some tomato but not in a dominant way (and the ingredients list was quite long, with a lot more than just tomato). Good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mildly seasoned potato smell.
From the package: “Allergen information: wheat, milk, soy and crayfish powder.” ... “Product of China”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 99 Asian Supermarket, Malden, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road