Copico Fresh-Cut Potato Chips Tomato Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips had gentle curves, a golden orange color and occasional bits of skin along the edges, with no prominent visible evidence of the promised tomato-flavored seasoning.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch and a tasty savory seasoning that seemed to have some tomato but not in a dominant way (and the ingredients list was quite long, with a lot more than just tomato). Good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mildly seasoned potato smell.
From the package: “Allergen information: wheat, milk, soy and crayfish powder.” ... “Product of China”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 99 Asian Supermarket, Malden, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road