Combos Zesty Salsa Tortilla
Taste test: These snacks had the same basic shape and concept as previous Combos formulations, with a tube-shape outside filled with a soft inner filling.
In this case, the tube was made from corn, with a tortilla chip-like texture (rather than the cracker or pretzel base of other Combos), and the inside was filled with some sort of salsa-flavored concoction. There was an uneven application of salt on the outside of each piece. The texture and taste were good, as the tube was thick but had a nice soft crunch to it, and the filling seemed like salsa-flavored cheese but had some decent kick to it. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Combos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, a very seriously sharp, strong hot sauce smell. Cleared out my sinuses instantly.
From the package: “Test your taste buds south of the border with Combos® Snacks Zesty Salsa Tortilla. The fresh, Zesty taste of salsa in a Crunchy shell made with stone ground Corn brings together the Tex Mex flavors you love, all in one heaty snack.”
Online store: Buy Combos on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road