Cofresh Jalapeno Flavour Potato Grills
Taste test: This bag contained some of the most oddly shaped snacks we've ever seen.
Each piece was shaped like a gentle arch, with six smaller arches, roughly perpendicular to the big arch, lined up along the arch's span. I don't know how they picked this shape, but when you turned one of these upside-down, it looked sort of like a millipede. The good thing was that the strangely shaped pieces, made primarily from potato, had a crisp texture and tasted quite good. There was some limited jalapeno heat, but the jalapeno didn't dominate, as it was intermixed with other Indian spices. Our snackers were quite baffled by this bag when they first saw it, but they liked the snacks enough to eat the all of them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Lots of spices. Sort of like curry.
From the package: “Britain's Favourite Indian Snacks!” ... “Mild & Tangy”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road