Cofresh Cheese & Onion Flavour Potato Grills
Taste test: These strangely shaped potato crisps (same shape as Cofresh's Jalapeno flavor) had the odd combination of being described as being an Indian snack that was made in England and seasoned with Ireland's favorite flavor combination (cheese and onion). Each grill had an arch shape, with a series of perpendicular arches protruding out of the top.
I crunched in to find a crisp feel and good light crunch, with a strong cheese and onion flavor that mixed very nicely with the potato. The cheese and onion seasoning was more intense than the mild stuff that you typical get on Irish potato chips with that flavor. Our snackers enjoyed eating these as they had some beers.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato crisps smell, mildly cheesy.
From the package: “Britain's Favourite Indian Snacks!” ... “Mild & Tangy”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road