Cofresh Cheese & Onion Flavour Potato Grills
Taste test: These strangely shaped potato crisps (same shape as Cofresh's Jalapeno flavor) had the odd combination of being described as being an Indian snack that was made in England and seasoned with Ireland's favorite flavor combination (cheese and onion). Each grill had an arch shape, with a series of perpendicular arches protruding out of the top.
I crunched in to find a crisp feel and good light crunch, with a strong cheese and onion flavor that mixed very nicely with the potato. The cheese and onion seasoning was more intense than the mild stuff that you typical get on Irish potato chips with that flavor. Our snackers enjoyed eating these as they had some beers.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato crisps smell, mildly cheesy.
From the package: “Britain's Favourite Indian Snacks!” ... “Mild & Tangy”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (47 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road