Coco Goods Coconut Chips Caramel Flavor
Taste test: These coconut chips looked quite different from the chocolate version, with a nice range of golden beige colors on the curvy, small strips.
I grabbed a bunch and crunched in to find a crisp, light crunch and nice sweet coconut flavor, not really specifically caramel-like, but the coconut flavor was mild enough that it shared the stage with the sweetness. Afterward, with small bits of crushed coconut still in my mouth, I could taste just coconut without the sweetness, still pretty mild as coconut goes. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet coconut smell.
From the package: “Product of Vietnam” ... “Instructions: Used directly or processed food, candy.” ... “Ingredients: Coconut meat, sugar, salt, caramel flavor” ... “It's all good. We exist bring the good things in life into everybody's life. We are expert manufacturers of a natural source of Earth's good stuff, the coconut. ”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: LQC, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Vietnam (13 reviews)
- Caramel Snacks (355 snacks)
- Coconut (65 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road