Clover Valley Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips have a strong yellow color with generally smallish bubbles embedded inside, with somewhat wiggly shapes in the occasional dark spots and skin along the edges, plus a light smattering of large green seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find that the texture varied somewhat from chip to chip — some pieces had a very brittle crunch with moderate crispness, while others a stronger, crisper crunch. There was a good helping of seasoning, with a nice sweet onion smell, just slightly creamy. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet oniony smell.
From the package: “Make sure to check out all of our quality snack products from Clover Valley!” ... “Made in Canada” ... “Partially produced with genetic engineering”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Dolgencorp, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road