Clover Valley Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips have a strong yellow color with generally smallish bubbles embedded inside, with somewhat wiggly shapes in the occasional dark spots and skin along the edges, plus a light smattering of large green seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find that the texture varied somewhat from chip to chip — some pieces had a very brittle crunch with moderate crispness, while others a stronger, crisper crunch. There was a good helping of seasoning, with a nice sweet onion smell, just slightly creamy. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet oniony smell.
From the package: “Make sure to check out all of our quality snack products from Clover Valley!” ... “Made in Canada” ... “Partially produced with genetic engineering”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Dolgencorp, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road