Clover Valley Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had curvy shapes and a light yellow color generally, with lots of darker and lighter areas, plus many bubbles embedded inside this chips and many areas of skin on the edges.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a nice vinegar zing. It wasn't the strongest vinegar flavor, but there was still quite a good helping, yet not so much to overwhelm the potato flavor, resulting in a great mix of the two. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vinegar zing.
From the package: “Make sure to check out all our quality snack products from Clover Valley!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Dolgencorp, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road