Clover Valley Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had curvy shapes and a light yellow color generally, with lots of darker and lighter areas, plus many bubbles embedded inside this chips and many areas of skin on the edges.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a nice vinegar zing. It wasn't the strongest vinegar flavor, but there was still quite a good helping, yet not so much to overwhelm the potato flavor, resulting in a great mix of the two. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vinegar zing.
From the package: “Make sure to check out all our quality snack products from Clover Valley!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Dolgencorp, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road