Clover Valley Ripple Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples, with generally a light yellow color on the surfaces but also some areas of browning and some scattered dark spots, plus a lot of light skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find a good crispness, with a crunch level that varied from chip to chip — some were on the soft side, while others noticeably more solid. All of them tasted quite good, with a strong, rich potato flavor, despite what seemed to be a fairly low level of salt. Very good, particularly for a $1 store-brand chip bag!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice rich potato smell.
From the package: “Made in Canada” ... “Partially produced with genetic engineering”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Dolgencorp, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road