Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
Taste test: These chips had fairly typical corn chips shapes, but with some jagged edges here and there, with a slight orange glow overall plus some sparse dark seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch on most chips, with a nice mild chili flavor that grew a bit stronger after eating lots of chips and then turned into a minor burn in the aftertaste. Not the best of all chili cheese flavors, but still pretty good chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty standard chili powder smell, nice.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Dolgencorp, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road