Clover Valley BBQ Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had fairly flat shapes, with a light orange color that was somewhat uneven, plus some bubbles embedded inside.
We crunched in to find that the chips were cut fairly thin and had a nice light, crispy crunch. The barbecue flavor was mild but tasty, with a good mix of sweetness and smokiness. Very good as $1/bag store-brand chips go!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “Made in Canada” ... “Partially produced with genetic engineering”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Dolgencorp, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road