Clancy's Turkey & Stuffing Wavy Potato Chips
Taste test: We've reviewed several kind of potato chips that incorporated turkey into the flavor, in some cases including stuffing as well, but this one turned out to be mostly about the stuffing. The chips had wide ripples and a generally a light yellow color, but there were also lots of seasoning bits of various sizes and colors scattered throughout.
I crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a great flavor, way more like gravy and stuffing than turkey, much like Trader Joe's Turkey and Stuffing Chips. (We've noticed a close connection between ALDI products like this one and ones from TJ's, though in this case, the TJ's version lacked ripples.) Very tasty, hard to stop eating these — and it's way easier than preparing Thanksgiving dinner yourself!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of potato and spices, in a way that definitely reminded me of stuffing.
From the package: “Product of Canada” ... “We all love snacks, but getting a good one isn't easy.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Turkey Snacks (17 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road