Clancy's All Natural Sweet Potato Sea Salt Krinkle Cut Chips
Taste test: These chips had a typical orange sweet potato color, with wide ripples and very wiggly shapes, including many folded-over chips. There was also lots of skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and fairly low level of crispness, with a whole lot of sweet potato flavor. The texture was definitely a laggard among some of the crunchier sweet potato chips, but still, it was sweet potato, with lots of the expected flavor. Not great, but good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet potato smell. Strong.
From the package: “Contains a Full Serving of Vegetables per ounce” ... “No Artificial Colors” ... “No Artificial Flavors”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road