Clancy's Spicy Salsa Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were round-ish, as they all seemed to be slightly stretched out into ovals, with surface a texture that looked a lot like Doritos, including lots of powder on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch with decent crispness, not quite as nice as Doritos. The salsa flavor that was more zesty than actually spicy, but it was a good taste, and a different one from other salsa-flavored chips that we've tried. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird and musty on first whiff, but I did notice the spicy salsa after that.
From the package: “We all love snacks but getting a good one isn't easy. You need great ingredients, lots of flavor and some big, satisfying crunches. At Clancy's® we have all that and more.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road