Clancy's Ridged Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips
Taste test: These medium-width rippled potato chips had large, swooping shapes with surfaces that had a somewhat splotchy appearance as they alternated between bright yellow and bright orange. There wasn't much skin around the edges, but in the rare places where there was, it resulted in very dark spots.
We crunched in to find a light crunch with good crispness, plus a whole lot of tasty cheddar and sour cream flavor that worked great with the rich potato taste. Good chips!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheddar and sour cream smell.
From the package: “We all love snacks, but getting a good one isn't easy.” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road