Clancy's Ridged Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips
Taste test: These medium-width rippled potato chips had large, swooping shapes with surfaces that had a somewhat splotchy appearance as they alternated between bright yellow and bright orange. There wasn't much skin around the edges, but in the rare places where there was, it resulted in very dark spots.
We crunched in to find a light crunch with good crispness, plus a whole lot of tasty cheddar and sour cream flavor that worked great with the rich potato taste. Good chips!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheddar and sour cream smell.
From the package: “We all love snacks, but getting a good one isn't easy.” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road