Clancy's Ranch Flavored Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips had the same large triangular shapes as Cool Ranch Doritos and looked a lot like them, but there seemed to be less variety of color in the seasoning powder.
We crunched in to find a good crisp crunch and a middling level of ranch seasoning that was pretty tasty. We shared these with a large group of snackers, and people all liked the taste, but several noted that the ranch flavor was less zesty than the corresponding Doritos.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild ranch smell.
From the package: “No certified synthetic colors” ... “0g Trans Fat Per Serving”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road