Clancy's Ranch Flavored Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips had the same large triangular shapes as Cool Ranch Doritos and looked a lot like them, but there seemed to be less variety of color in the seasoning powder.
We crunched in to find a good crisp crunch and a middling level of ranch seasoning that was pretty tasty. We shared these with a large group of snackers, and people all liked the taste, but several noted that the ranch flavor was less zesty than the corresponding Doritos.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild ranch smell.
From the package: “No certified synthetic colors” ... “0g Trans Fat Per Serving”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road