Clancy's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: These potato chips had somewhat wiggly shapes, with a pale yellow color overall but many bits of green on the surfaces, plus areas of potato skin along the edges. Some of the chips also had some rings of browning near the edges.
We crunched in to find a very nice light feel, the result of a thin cut and excellent crispness. The sour cream and onion flavor was fairly subtle — nothing overpowering here, but still tasty and a nice companion taste to the potato. Pretty good as store-brand sour cream and onion chips go.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild onion smell. Not a sweet onion, though.
From the package: “0g trans fat per serving MSG free” ... “All Natural” ... “We love snacks, but getting a good one isn't easy. You need great ingredients, lots of flavor and some big, satisfying crunches. At Clancy's® we have all that and more. Are you need to do is grab your favorite bag and go!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road