Clancy's Wavy Maple Bacon Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and various shades of golden yellow, with quite a lot of large chips in the large bag.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch and quite a lot of flavoring. There was definitely a lot of savory included, and a bit of sweet, but the savory part didn't scream out "bacon" to me, and I couldn't taste any maple at all. Still, they were fairly tasty chips, pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smoky bacon smell. Couldn't really notice the maple.
From the package: “No artificial flavors or synthetic colors” ... “0g trans fat per serving”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (141 snacks)
- Maple Snacks (34 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road