Clancy's Kettle Chips Krinkle Cut Sea Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and wiggly shapes, making the fairly rare combination of being both ripple-cut and kettle-cooked. There wasn't a lot of seasoning visible on the surfaces, certainly much less black pepper than pictured on the bag.
We crunched in to find some extremely serious crunch — these were some of the crunchiest potato chips we've ever had. Unfortunately, when it came to the promised ground pepper, which is generally one of our favorite potato chip flavors, we really couldn't taste hardly any of it. They were good chips, lightly seasoned with salt and bearing a nice potato flavor, but it seems like they forgot to include the pepper.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really like black pepper at all. Kind of buttery, though.
From the package: “made in small batches”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (228 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (127 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road