Clancy's Kettle Chips Krinkle Cut Sea Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and wiggly shapes, making the fairly rare combination of being both ripple-cut and kettle-cooked. There wasn't a lot of seasoning visible on the surfaces, certainly much less black pepper than pictured on the bag.
We crunched in to find some extremely serious crunch — these were some of the crunchiest potato chips we've ever had. Unfortunately, when it came to the promised ground pepper, which is generally one of our favorite potato chip flavors, we really couldn't taste hardly any of it. They were good chips, lightly seasoned with salt and bearing a nice potato flavor, but it seems like they forgot to include the pepper.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really like black pepper at all. Kind of buttery, though.
From the package: “made in small batches”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road