Clancy's Kettle Chips Krinkle Cut Sea Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and wiggly shapes, making the fairly rare combination of being both ripple-cut and kettle-cooked. There wasn't a lot of seasoning visible on the surfaces, certainly much less black pepper than pictured on the bag.
We crunched in to find some extremely serious crunch — these were some of the crunchiest potato chips we've ever had. Unfortunately, when it came to the promised ground pepper, which is generally one of our favorite potato chip flavors, we really couldn't taste hardly any of it. They were good chips, lightly seasoned with salt and bearing a nice potato flavor, but it seems like they forgot to include the pepper.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really like black pepper at all. Kind of buttery, though.
From the package: “made in small batches”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (224 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (126 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road