Clancy's Green Chile Queso Flavored Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips were fairly large (a bit bigger than standard Doritos), with yellow surfaces and many dark spots, plus a light coating of various-colored flavor powder.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and fairly light crunch, with a zesty mix of cheese and hot peppers. The flavor wasn't super-intense as you'd expect from a Doritos-style chip, but then again it was a regular tortilla chip, not a Doritos-style chip, with far more flavor than we typically find on those. We shared these with lots of snackers, and they munched and munched on chips as they praised the flavor. It's nice to have a tortilla chip that you don't need to dip to make it flavorful. Very good!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind like plain salted tortilla chips at first, but I noticed some pepper kick after that.
From the package: “We all love snacks, but getting a good one isn't easy. You need great ingredients, lots of flavor and some big, satisfying crunches.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road