Clancy's Green Chile Queso Flavored Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips were fairly large (a bit bigger than standard Doritos), with yellow surfaces and many dark spots, plus a light coating of various-colored flavor powder.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and fairly light crunch, with a zesty mix of cheese and hot peppers. The flavor wasn't super-intense as you'd expect from a Doritos-style chip, but then again it was a regular tortilla chip, not a Doritos-style chip, with far more flavor than we typically find on those. We shared these with lots of snackers, and they munched and munched on chips as they praised the flavor. It's nice to have a tortilla chip that you don't need to dip to make it flavorful. Very good!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind like plain salted tortilla chips at first, but I noticed some pepper kick after that.
From the package: “We all love snacks, but getting a good one isn't easy. You need great ingredients, lots of flavor and some big, satisfying crunches.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road