Clancy's Fiesta Flavored Tri-color Tortilla Chips
Taste test: We've reviewed several bags of multi-colored tortilla chips, but this one stood out for promising to be flavored rather than just salted. The large, quarter-circle chips came in the standard pale beige color, a dark gray resembling blur corn tortilla chips and sort of a pinkish beige.
We crunched in to find a nice light crunch and a tasty corn tortilla flavor. There were some mild spices that helped bring out more of the corn flavor than just salt would, but the spices themselves were not all that noticeable. Our snackers liked them a lot, crunching through handfuls of chips as they enjoyed some beers after a Sunday morning run.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bit zestier than plain tortilla chips.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road