Clancy's Fiesta Flavored Tri-color Tortilla Chips
Taste test: We've reviewed several bags of multi-colored tortilla chips, but this one stood out for promising to be flavored rather than just salted. The large, quarter-circle chips came in the standard pale beige color, a dark gray resembling blur corn tortilla chips and sort of a pinkish beige.
We crunched in to find a nice light crunch and a tasty corn tortilla flavor. There were some mild spices that helped bring out more of the corn flavor than just salt would, but the spices themselves were not all that noticeable. Our snackers liked them a lot, crunching through handfuls of chips as they enjoyed some beers after a Sunday morning run.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bit zestier than plain tortilla chips.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road