Clancy's Corn Chips Chili Cheese
Taste test: With the growing popularity of Chili Cheese Fritos, Aldi's store-brand Clancy's has gotten into the chili cheese game too. The chips looked remotely like Fritos, but they had less of the characteristic scoop-like curves and many more jagged edges in this case. They had a minor orange tint on the usual yellow corn chip color.
I crunched in to find a fairly light crunch as corn chips go, with a taste that had some cheese and some chili powder, but still fell far short of tasting like a Frito dipped in chili. Decent, but not a standout by any means.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong smell of taco powder.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road