Clancy's Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
Taste test: These sweet potato chips had wiggly shapes and a range of dark orange colors, with a light helping of sugary-looking seasoning distributed fairly evenly across the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and a mildly sweet cinnamon seasoning that didn't vastly alter the taste of the sweet potato. We've had better sweet potato chips, but these ones weren't bad at all. I'd say it's generally unnecessary to add cinnamon or brown sugar to a good sweet potato chip, but they still did a good job of doing just that in this case.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweetened sweet potato smell, but not too sweet.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road