Clancy's Chile Limón Potato Chips
Taste test: We've seen the chile-and-lime flavor combination on lots of snacks, but ordinary it's been applied to corn, wheat or pork-based snacks — it's a rarity for potato chips. This kind consisted of gently curving pieces with a darkish orange color overall plus lots of very dark seasoning bits scattered over the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a fairly soft crunch and a quite a strong kick of flavor. They weren't shy with the chile peppers or the lime. The taste wasn't bad, but it's a flavor combination that just didn't work as well on potato chips as it had on those other kinds of chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chili pepper smell, lime too.
From the package: “No artificial flavors or synthetic colors” ... “0g trans fat per serving”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road