Clancy's Big Dippers Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips had the same basic concept as Tostitos Scoops, with a shape made to maximize dip scooping capacity, but instead of pinching the sides of the round-cut chips in eight places, it was only done in four — and in many cases, only three seemed to hold. This actually turned out quite well, as the lower number of pinches allowed the sides to be folded up higher, and the frequently missing fourth pinch provided a great entry for scooping.
The chips had a nice crunch and a good corn tortilla taste, but the main thing here is choosing the right dip, and it turns out that Aldi (the store selling these) also has lots of good ones to really add some flavor!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great strong, salty corn smell.
From the package: “great for digging in!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road