Clancy's Baked Ripples Cheddar & Sour Cream
Taste test: These crisps had weird, irregular shapes and shallow, medium-width ripples, with a nice contrast between the pale yellow chips and the bright orange seasoning powder.
We crunched in to find a very good crisp, lightly crunchy texture and a tasty mix of potato, cheddar and sour cream. As potato crisps go, these hit all the right spots, as they were crunchier, tastier and felt fresher than Pringles. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, can definitely smell the sour cream.
From the package: “70% less fat than regular potato chips” ... “0 grams Trans Fat per serving”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road