Clancy's Baked Ripples Cheddar & Sour Cream
Taste test: These crisps had weird, irregular shapes and shallow, medium-width ripples, with a nice contrast between the pale yellow chips and the bright orange seasoning powder.
We crunched in to find a very good crisp, lightly crunchy texture and a tasty mix of potato, cheddar and sour cream. As potato crisps go, these hit all the right spots, as they were crunchier, tastier and felt fresher than Pringles. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, can definitely smell the sour cream.
From the package: “70% less fat than regular potato chips” ... “0 grams Trans Fat per serving”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road