Circle K Favorites Jalapeño Kettle Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a strong yellow color, with wiggly shapes that included lots and lots of bubbles embedded inside, plus occasional bits of skin around the edges.
Unlike some jalapeño chips, there was no green seasoning, but as soon as I grabbed my first chip out of the bag, I could feel that there was lots of seasoning on the surfaces, even if it didn't stand out by color. The taste was moderately hot and very good, with a mix of hot peppers and other spices, including a good hit of garlic and some onion. The hot peppers didn't seem to be that distinctively jalapeño, but the mix of peppers and spices was tasty. (Oddly, the ingredients didn't specifically list jalapeños or any other hot peppers. Onion Powder and Garlic Powder were included, along with the generic "Spices" that must have encompassed whatever hot peppers were used.) There was a fairy strong crunch but not a great crispness. More jalapeño and more heat would be been better, but still pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of spices and potato, but not really any heat.
From the package: “I'm a spicy little number!” ... “We are Favorites, Circle K's exclusive line of products.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Circle K Stores, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Elin Flashman at Circle K. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road