Čipi Rebrasti Čips Paprike
Taste test: These potato chips from Croatia had narrow ripples and a nice orange glow, with some occasional dark bikes of skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and a soft, somewhat brittle crunch. There was a nice, strong paprika flavor, strong enough that you couldn't miss it, but not so strong as to overwhelm the potato flavor, which mixed quite nicely with the paprika. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like paprika, but mild.
From the package: “Fried potato chips with paprika flavour”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Croatia (19 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (31 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Lindsay Adams in Croatia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road