ChoripDong Korean Rice Cookie
Taste test: This large package contained 12 large cylinder-shaped pieces made from puffed-up rice. They were quite good, with a strong crunch and a taste similar to Corn Pops cereal (despite being a rice product). They were a lot like the same company's Rice Cracker, but they did call this one a Cookie, and the ingredients were a bit different.
There were a couple of downsides here. The pieces were sticky — sticky to each other, making it hard to get one out of the package, and sticky to the fingers, making for some sticky hands. They also tended to make a mess while eating a stick, as pieces of rice went flying off in all directions. But still, when we shared them around at a bar, everyone who tried a piece (or a piece of a piece, as they were plenty big) loved them!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Ingredients: Rice, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Margarine (Soybean, Palm Oil), Gelatin. Contains: Soybean.” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Seoul Trading USA, Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road