Taste test: These cookies were a lot like the chocolate mint Girl Scout cookies.
Inside was an Oreo, outside was lighter-colored milk chocolate coating, and somewhere among all that was some mint. They tasted very good, just about the same as the Girl Scout version, though each cookie was a bit larger in this case. The major disappointment was that this fairly large box contained only 12 cookies. For a box this size, they should easily have been able to fit twice as many. A plastic tray inside held the cookies individually, with huge gaps between the cookies. Perhaps they did that to prevent them from sticking together. But the Girl Scouts figured out how to fill their entire box with cookies, so you would think that the experienced cookie engineers at Nabisco would be able to do the same.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mint and chocolate smell. Same as the Girl Scouts coolikes.
From the package: “Now for a limited time, we've cobined the incredible taste of pure milk chocolate and the one of a kind taste of Oreo together ... just for you. Enjoy Pure Milk Chocolate Covered Mint Oreo — Milk's Favorite Cookie.”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (151 snacks)
- Chocolate (1748 snacks)
- Cookies (602 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Mints (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road