Señorial Chobix Chipotle and Cheese Flavor
Taste test: This bag contained wheat-based, square-cut, wiggly, light beige snacks with an uneven covering of orange seasoning.
We crunched in to find a crisp, light and loud crunch, with a very tasty hot cheese flavoring. It wasn't heavily seasoned, but it was just a nice flavor and brought a light kick of heat that stayed around for an aftertaste. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese and peppers smell, nice.
From the package: “Product of Guatemala” ... “Not a significant source of dietary fiber, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potasium. (sic)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Guatemala (11 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (70 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Phú Cuong Market, Dorchester Ave. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road