Señorial Chobix Chipotle and Cheese Flavor
Taste test: This bag contained wheat-based, square-cut, wiggly, light beige snacks with an uneven covering of orange seasoning.
We crunched in to find a crisp, light and loud crunch, with a very tasty hot cheese flavoring. It wasn't heavily seasoned, but it was just a nice flavor and brought a light kick of heat that stayed around for an aftertaste. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese and peppers smell, nice.
From the package: “Product of Guatemala” ... “Not a significant source of dietary fiber, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potasium. (sic)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Guatemala (10 reviews)
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Cheese (310 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (69 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Phú Cuong Market, Dorchester Ave. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road