Chitato Indomie Mi Goreng
Taste test: These potato chips from Indonesia had wide-ripples and a light yellow color, with some very dark skin areas along the edges, and they were supposed to taste like fried noodles. There wasn't any noticeable seasoning powder on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a strong, crisp crunch and some mild spices just briefly, growing very quickly in intensity to a strong, garlicy mix of spices. It was a fairly intense flavor, which could pass for a spicy noodle soup. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like instant ramen soup.
From the package: “Product of Indonesia” ... “Ingredient: Potato, refined palm oil, salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate, maltodextrine, onion powder, garlic powder, soy sauce powder (soybean, wheat), silicon dioxide, yeast extract, paprika extract, tocopherol, artificial peanut flavor, caramel colour.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Indonesia (15 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Pasta Chips (31 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road