Chitato Indomie Mi Goreng
Taste test: These potato chips from Indonesia had wide-ripples and a light yellow color, with some very dark skin areas along the edges, and they were supposed to taste like fried noodles. There wasn't any noticeable seasoning powder on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a strong, crisp crunch and some mild spices just briefly, growing very quickly in intensity to a strong, garlicy mix of spices. It was a fairly intense flavor, which could pass for a spicy noodle soup. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like instant ramen soup.
From the package: “Product of Indonesia” ... “Ingredient: Potato, refined palm oil, salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate, maltodextrine, onion powder, garlic powder, soy sauce powder (soybean, wheat), silicon dioxide, yeast extract, paprika extract, tocopherol, artificial peanut flavor, caramel colour.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Indonesia (15 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Pasta Chips (31 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Reliable Market, Somerville Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road