Chipsy w Kotle o smaku Prażone Kwaśna Śmietana
Taste test: When translating the name from Polish, it came up on Google Translate as "Chips in a Cauldron with a taste of Roasted Sour Cream" — which gave me a chuckle. I suppose there's no major difference between a kettle and a cauldron, but the word cauldron just brings Harry Potter to mind.
The chips had wiggly shapes with lots of bubbles embedded inside. The surfaces had a strong yellow color, some parts showing an orange glow, and a light smattering of green bits, plus lots of potato skin around the edges. I crunched in to find a solid crunch, more crunchy than crispy, with a whole lot of nice sour cream and onion flavor. A bit unusual in the texture department as potato chips go, but very tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild onion smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road