Chipsy w Kotle o smaku Prażone Kwaśna Śmietana
Taste test: When translating the name from Polish, it came up on Google Translate as "Chips in a Cauldron with a taste of Roasted Sour Cream" — which gave me a chuckle. I suppose there's no major difference between a kettle and a cauldron, but the word cauldron just brings Harry Potter to mind.
The chips had wiggly shapes with lots of bubbles embedded inside. The surfaces had a strong yellow color, some parts showing an orange glow, and a light smattering of green bits, plus lots of potato skin around the edges. I crunched in to find a solid crunch, more crunchy than crispy, with a whole lot of nice sour cream and onion flavor. A bit unusual in the texture department as potato chips go, but very tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild onion smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road