Taste test: These potato chips from Germany had a color ranging from light yellow to light orange, with somewhat wiggly shapes and bubbles embedded inside many of the chips.
We crunched in to find a very good crispness and a nice mild mix of spices. The chips were cut fairly thin, but they still had a nice light crunch, and a long voyage from Germany to the USA didn't seem to cause much of any damage in the way of broken chips. Great texture, very tasty — we were impressed!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice! A mix of cheese and hot peppers.
From the package: “Zur unwiderstehlichen Würze gibt's von uns die funny-frische Knusprigkeit: Wir schneiden unsere Kartoffelscheiben hauchdünn! Erst das macht unsere Chipsfrisch zum legendären Genuss!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Karl's Sausage Kitchen & European Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road