Taste test: This version of Chips Ahoy expanded on the original recipe by adding chips coated in red, white and blue, in additional to the usual chocolate chips.
According to the package, the colored pieces were actually "candy coated fudge" but I couldn't taste much of a difference between those and the other chips. They did seem a bit crunchier, as they had an M&M's-style candy shell. The taste was pretty much standard Chips Ahoy. It should be noted that these were crunchy chocolate chip cookies, not soft ones, so they left behind quite a few crumbs. Plan accordingly.
Shop: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Real Chocolate Chip Cookies” ... “Crammed with real chocolate chips & candy coated fudge pieces” ... “Crammed with joy”
Online store: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road