Chipotles Chipotle & Cheese Corn Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were shaped like a two-dimensional version of a hot pepper, with lots of spicy seasoning on them.
The were crunchy, spicy and fairly tasty. They were sort of double-chipotle, since they were both shaped like one and seasoned to taste like one. However, I was more than a little confused by the chips' shape at first, as I couldn't figure out what it was supposed to be. Chicken wings, maybe? Once I figured out it was supposed to be a pepper, it made sense and seemed pretty obvious, but without the stem, the pepper analogy just didn't click in my head.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild mix of spices.
From the package: “Made in Mexico” ... “Serving Size 14 Pieces”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barcel USA LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road