Chipotles Chipotle & Cheese Corn Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were shaped like a two-dimensional version of a hot pepper, with lots of spicy seasoning on them.
The were crunchy, spicy and fairly tasty. They were sort of double-chipotle, since they were both shaped like one and seasoned to taste like one. However, I was more than a little confused by the chips' shape at first, as I couldn't figure out what it was supposed to be. Chicken wings, maybe? Once I figured out it was supposed to be a pepper, it made sense and seemed pretty obvious, but without the stem, the pepper analogy just didn't click in my head.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild mix of spices.
From the package: “Made in Mexico” ... “Serving Size 14 Pieces”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barcel USA LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Associated Supermarkets, Brooklyn. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road