Chipitos Cheddar & Onion Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These round tortilla chips were thick and crunchy, with nearly all of the chips unbroken, though oddly, some of the had some small holes in them.
After biting in, there was very briefly a nice cheddary taste, but it went away quickly in favor of a regular tortilla chips taste. A stronger, longer-lasting cheddar flavor would have made these better.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Maybe a little tortilla chips smell, but neither cheddar nor onion.
From the package: “This package is sold by weight. Some settling of the product may ocur during shipment.” ... “0 Grams Trans Fat” ... “100% Whole Grain Corn”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Bachman (26 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road