Chipitos Cheddar & Onion Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These round tortilla chips were thick and crunchy, with nearly all of the chips unbroken, though oddly, some of the had some small holes in them.
After biting in, there was very briefly a nice cheddary taste, but it went away quickly in favor of a regular tortilla chips taste. A stronger, longer-lasting cheddar flavor would have made these better.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Maybe a little tortilla chips smell, but neither cheddar nor onion.
From the package: “This package is sold by weight. Some settling of the product may ocur during shipment.” ... “0 Grams Trans Fat” ... “100% Whole Grain Corn”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Bachman (26 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (47 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road