Chipeez Potato Crisps Barbeque
Taste test: This can looked like Pringles, but upon opening it, there was a layer of about a dozen crisps that were fully sideways, not stacked the usual way, and the strangely aligned chips continued toward the bottom of the can.
The crisps were shaped kind of like Pringles, but they seemed to be somewhat less curved. Some people thought the barbecue flavor was OK, but others thought it tasted awful.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the slightest barbecue powder smell.
From the package: “Papitas Crujientes” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Purity Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road