Chipeez Potato Crisps Barbeque
Taste test: This can looked like Pringles, but upon opening it, there was a layer of about a dozen crisps that were fully sideways, not stacked the usual way, and the strangely aligned chips continued toward the bottom of the can.
The crisps were shaped kind of like Pringles, but they seemed to be somewhat less curved. Some people thought the barbecue flavor was OK, but others thought it tasted awful.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the slightest barbecue powder smell.
From the package: “Papitas Crujientes” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Purity Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road