Nabisco Chip Star Camembert Cheese
Taste test: These Pringles-like crisps came in a can that was half the height of a standard Pringles can.
The can was all cardboard and no foil, but it contained a foil bag, holding the crisps. The crisps were pale yellow in color and generally looked just like Pringles, except with a slightly rougher surface. Our tasters weren't generally thrilled with the flavor, as this particular cheese just didn't seem to please them much. We got a mix of neutrals and thumbs-downs on these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheesy.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (170 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Tokyo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road